Friday, June 14, 2013

5 Days!

I report to the Missionary Training Center in Provo this coming Wednesday!! I cannot believe that time flew by so quickly! It seems like only a short while back I was opening my mission call, and now here I am with my mission in the visible future. This blog will be periodically updated by my family so that anyone who reads this my hear of my experiences on my mission. For anybody that would like to write me in while in the MTC, my mailing address is:

Elder Christopher Hayden Carver
JUL31  PHI-BAC
2007 N 900 E Unit  20
Provo UT 84602



My Philippines Mission Home address is (Don't use this one until I actually leave for the Philippines at the end of July):


Elder Christopher Hayden Carver
Philippines Bacolod Mission
PO Box 660,
Bacolod City
6100 Negros Occidental
Philippines


For anyone who would appreciate the convenience of email, my mission email will be christopher.carver@myldsmail.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment